Enjoy 5%OFF your order every time you spend $30 and above when you are a member! What you waiting for – Sign in or sign up now! Remember to check out with code SSSMILES5%
We currently don't ship overseas.
Islandwide delivery is available at $10 per trip/ location. For large plants, delivery fee is set at $30 per trip/ location. FREE delivery applies for any spends above $200 in a single receipt.
*Exclusive of GST & for single trip only.
Unless you have specified a specific date & time, orders will be shipped within 3 working days.
We don't offer this service currently.
All plant/floral products are organic in nature and will vary slightly from images shown on our site.
Each of our orders are lovingly picked & packed, but there will be instances of imperfections.
As such we do not have a refund policy, but subject to circumstance, will make a 1-to-1 exchange or exchange for an item of similar or lower value, or offer a store. Credits to be used within 3 months.
Any requests to change the bouquet, is considered a customised arrangement. Please drop us a note on chat or an email at email@example.com and one of our friendly floral designers will get in touch with you for your requirements and provide a quote,
Every plant/ flower is one-of-kind and will be different from each other. Images on site are for visual reference to the species and you will not receive the exact one.
We are however committed to making sure you receive the plant in its best condition.
Like all living things, they will sometimes get stressed while in transit. Every plant behaves differently, so do drop us a note via chat and we will help wherever we can.
Tears & holes in leaves, broken stems, dried flowers are all perfectly normal. With your loving care, your plant/ flower will perk right back.
- Check the soil of your plant when you receive it - if it’s dry through, give it a good drink and leave it to acclimatise to its new home.
- Try not to repot it for a couple of weeks until it has settled into your space.
- We encourage you to check the soil before each watering. It’s always wise to under-water rather than over-water.
- Try to water your plants in the morning, as it gives it the whole day to dry out before night fall.
- Remember to clear any stagnant water around, to prevent mosquitoes from breeding!
- To keep your cut flowers, fresh - always give the stems a little trim, before putting them in fresh, clean water.
- A little bleach will also keep the water clean and prevent bacterial growth (slime).
- Try to trim the stems every time you change the water in the vase. Remember to ensure leaves do not fall under the water line - this will increase slime build up.